Terms and Conditions
Hi there! If you're reading this, then you're probably interested in commissioning me! I'm really excited to work with you, but before we do, I'd like you to know some things first:
- For icon commissions, I require full payment up front. For DnD character design commissions, I will charge half up front and request the other half after I have presented you with rough sketches or thumbnails. If you fail to pay the cost of the commission, I will only deliver the final product when the invoice is paid in full.
- All payment will be exchanged through PayPal. I will send an invoice after we agree on a direction for the commission.
- I refuse to work on NSFW content. I will consider drawing mechs, but please keep in mind that these are not my strong suit.
- I have the right to refuse a commission for any reason.
- I have the right to charge extra in the event that an extraordinary amount of revisions or a complete redraw of the finished piece is requested.
- While you're welcome to use your commission however you want, I reserve the rights to the finished piece, which means I'm free to share the piece on social media, in my portfolio, etc. You're also not allowed to sell or give away my art for any reason without my written consent. This, however, does not mean I own any original characters which you pay me to draw, as those are still yours. I would prefer to be credited if you post my work anywhere.
- Any commission work I do is completely unaffiliated with my company of employment, Tilting Point.